directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Is there a Java client to interact with directory server?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 05:02:30 GMT
Thank you all !!

I downloaded the studio on Windows platform, and find it powerful and very
fancy.

But still, I have some questions.
1. Since we are developing class library, the UI part is unnecessary. How
can I peel off the UI part?

2. The ldap service provider provides the programmable interface for harmony
class library users. In turn, it should be able to invoke ldap operations
programmatically. Does the studio provides any API?

Best regards