directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Is there a Java client to interact with directory server?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:29:46 GMT
Hi all

I am spark, and I am from apache harmony project. Nice to meet you here.

Recently, I am developing Ldap service provider for HDK. It's a jndi
feature. In essence, this service provider is a ldap client, which supports
LdapV3 extended operations and controls.
May be the client with apache license is already here, I think. If so, I am
lucky enough to avoid reinventing the wheel :-)

If there is no such a client, does any guru here knows where I can find one
with apache compatible license?

Thanks in advance.
--
Spark Shen