directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will Studio 0.8.2 Fix This By Chance
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:00:19 GMT
Hi PAM,

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi Ole,
>
> That's really strange...

Agreed :-)

> We don't use any of these... Whether it's Data Tools Platform Enablement
> for ODA Runtime, Data Tools Platform Enablement for ODA Designer or the
> features org.eclipse.datatools.connecti
> vity.oda.designer.feature (1.5.0.200707041) and
> org.eclipse.datatools.connecti
> vity.oda.feature (1.5.0.200707041)...
>
> Are you sure, you only try to install LDAP Studio 0.8.1 and not some
> other tools at the same time ?

Positive.  I tried it both ways, because I wanted to know whether "Select Required" would
fix it.  I was running with one of the Europa milestones before, and managed to get LS installed
by installing it first, before everything else.  However if I get the "Kitchen Sink", this
error pops up.  Actually let me go ahead and try it with just the Java Tools Distribution
of Europa.  If you want I can go through and try installing each tool set one by one, to see
if we can get it isolated.  We can also wait until 0.8.2 gets out, and see if it installs.

Cheers,
- Ole