directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about languages?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:25:22 GMT
One more cool thing could be translated messages for Apache Directory
Studio. Some messages are already externalized as resource bundles and
are ready to be translated. But most of the messages are still hardwired
in the code :-(. I'll create a Jira to externalize these messages.
Afterwards we could start with translating the resource bundles.

Thanks Sebastian, for volunteering :-)

Regards,
Stefan Seelmann