directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:32:37 GMT
Hi guys,

we have discussed with the Gentleware company about using their UML tool
(Poseidon) for those who are interested. I know that they are many UML
tools out there, but at least this one has a community edition which can
be used bu us, and as I used it a lot for state machine design and class
diagrams (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxASN1/LdapCodec,
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/32460/class_diagram.png),
I would say that it's a cool UML tool.

So now, we need to know about your feeling !

[ ] +1 Let's use Poseidon UML as our UML tool
[ ] +/- 0 I dont' really care, or I will still use my favorite tool (for
which I have a personnal license)
[ ] -1 I disagree with this choice.

The idea is to be able to store the schemas in a common format (possibly
XMI) so that anybody can open them and modify them.

It's up to you now !

Emmanuel