directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: Apache Directory T-Shirts for LDAPCon
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:26:05 GMT
Chris Custine wrote:
> I updated the images with the tree centered for all of you to check
> out.  I really didn't realize that this was the original, so hopefully
> everyone will like this one better.

I do.

But it is not your fault. As far as I know there is no official logo at
all, which is probably a miss. The real "original" one is yet another,
see the Logo Contest:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Logo+Proposals

The one pointed by Christine and me in cwiki has been created/added
later on in order to have one for slides etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience with creating yet another design. I am
looking forward to order one. And I'll buy you some K├Âlsch in Cologne.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6lsch_%28beer%29

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan