directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initializing ldap "applications"
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:16:42 GMT
Hi David,
I am running into the exact same problem and I think we have had countless
questions about ldif loading similar to this on the mailing list in the past
couple of months.  It is clear that this will become a major issue so we
will definitely need to address this.  I will go ahead and create a Jira
issue for it and I will give it a generic subject to improve ldif loading in
general.

Chris