directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject T-Shirt photos
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:17:52 GMT
Hi Guys,
I received my test T-Shirt tonight and the links to the photos are below.
First of all, I apologize for the Moire effects, I have never had that
happen so it must be some by-product of my terrible photography skills :-)
Second thing, you may notice a dark patch under the printed areas and I am
fairly certain this is some type of treatment that is sprayed on prior to
the print process, but I am washing mine as we speak to make sure that it
washes out.  I will let you all know if it doesn't.  This shirt is the same
as the final design, but the logo is centered in the final design.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccustine/1189464612
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccustine/1188595549

This shirt is the men's dusk blue shirt in Large size.

I have kept a list of orders for those attending LDAPCon and I will confirm
with all of you in the next 2 days before I order.

Thanks,
Chris