directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Directory T-Shirts for LDAPCon
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:56:28 GMT
I updated the images with the tree centered for all of you to check out.  I
really didn't realize that this was the original, so hopefully everyone will
like this one better.

http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Mens-T-Shirt/_p_1266193
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Womens-T-Shirt/_p_1266796
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt/_p_1266191