directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Directory T-Shirts for LDAPCon
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:18:05 GMT
Hi Everybody,
I can do it either way, but like Ersin said, I was just reproducing the logo
that is on our web site and I thought that was the official logo.  From a
branding perspective, you do not want variations of the logo, so we need to
pick one style or the other and use it everywhere because layout and
location is part of the logo and these two options are technically
different.

I didn't know that it was an option to have it centered, but personally I
actually like the tree off center just a bit anyway since it gives a bit of
extra personality.  I am OK with either approach though and as long as we
decide in the next few days I can still change it before I make a large
order.

Chris