directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Directory T-Shirts for LDAPCon
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:38:49 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I updated the shirts with some of the suggestions that were made so here are
the URL's if you want to take a look.

Men's T-Shirt:
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Mens-T-Shirt/_p_1266193
Ladies T-shirt:
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Womens-T-Shirt/_p_1266796
Long Sleeve T-Shirt:
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Apache-Directory-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt/_p_1266191

I have ordered one shirt as a test print and I will post pictures of it when
I receive it.  For those of you that are going to Kóln, I will take orders
from everyone and have them printed and bring them with me.  Everyone seems
to like the Blue Dusk color on the men's short sleeve shirt, but that color
is not available in long sleeve or women's styles, so I made them available
in black and navy blue just to be consistent.

Thanks,
Chris