directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Directory T-Shirts for LDAPCon
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:55:58 GMT
I have created a basic T-Shirt design for the Apache Directory project if
anyone wants to check them out.

For the time being I decided to stick with a basic design with the ASF logo
and the Directory logo, but if you guys want to see more detail or something
specific we still have plenty of time to figure it out and have some printed
before LDAPCon.  This online shirt printer (Printfection) is only a few
miles from me, so I get them printed and delivered in less than a few days
with no shipping cost.  I am hosting them on my personal store for now but I
have no markup on the shirts so the prices listed are the cost for small
quantity orders.

I am planning on ordering around 10 to take with me to LDAPCon for all of
the project members who are there so if we all agree on a design and you let
me know your size preference I will wash them and bring some with me so that
they are ready to wear.

http://www.printfection.com/organic/T-Shirt/_p_1266193
http://www.printfection.com/organic/Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt/_p_1266191

Thanks,