directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject possible test failures && a possible cure
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:50:01 GMT
I noticed on IRC while I was out elecharny  was getting some itest
failures in mitosis with an error of

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No resource named org/apache/
directory/server/schema/bootstrap/partition/DBFILES

I don't know why I didn't see these the last time I made a change but
they should generally be curable by adding this to the modules pom.xml:

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
       <artifactId>apacheds-bootstrap-partition</artifactId>
       <version>${pom.version}</version>
       <scope>test</scope>
     </dependency>

Please don't leave out the <scope>test</scope> as that will make it a
lot harder to swap bootstrap partitions.

I fixed the problems in mitosis.  If anyone runs into  similar
problems feel free to ping me on irc, if I'm around I'm glad to help.

I still got a test failure earlier in the build in
org.apache.directory.server.BadDnTest.

thanks
david jencks