directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Stranieri" <sebastian.strani...@doorconsulting.com.ar>
Subject RE: What about languages?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:42:33 GMT
Hey no problem to translate the bible to spanish :P and have confidence that
I have sufficient technical skills to identify errors, not developing erros
but yes technical errors. I think that we need to establish a clear process,
assign a repository with all of the EN doco, and a ES destination, Tell me
what you think about this, (and give me the !"#$!#4 english papers :P)

Sebas
-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Seelmann [mailto:seelmann@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:25 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: What about languages?

One more cool thing could be translated messages for Apache Directory
Studio. Some messages are already externalized as resource bundles and
are ready to be translated. But most of the messages are still hardwired
in the code :-(. I'll create a Jira to externalize these messages.
Afterwards we could start with translating the resource bundles.

Thanks Sebastian, for volunteering :-)

Regards,
Stefan Seelmann