Yeah same sentiments here. I guess this was more an ASN.1 help wanted
add more than anything else :).

Alex

On 7/24/07, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems interesting, and a good target for the Dungeons lab ! The only
pb we have with this is lack of time ...

Even if I'm a an ASN.1 afficionadios, I don't have 48 hours a day, and
even if I had, I would have to dedicate them to Directory atm... If
someone else wants to help on this, te Dugeon lab is wide open !

emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,