Yeah same sentiments here. I guess this was more an ASN.1 help wanted
add more than anything else :).

On 7/24/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <> wrote:
Seems interesting, and a good target for the Dungeons lab ! The only
pb we have with this is lack of time ...

Even if I'm a an ASN.1 afficionadios, I don't have 48 hours a day, and
even if I had, I would have to dedicate them to Directory atm... If
someone else wants to help on this, te Dugeon lab is wide open !

On 7/24/07, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> We could make code generators that produce ASN.1 encoder/decoder pairs with
> some additional annotations in this library or one like it.  Of course this
> can be
> for something in the future when we have time to improve on our ASN.1 so
> anyone
> can add new things like Controls and Extended Operations.
> Alex

Emmanuel Lécharny