No problem - I don't see float's floating around much these days.  We certainly do not
need it for the configuration beans.

Alex

If there is no urgency, I think we just need a JIRA as a reminder...

Writing a SC for float could be a PITA, so if we can differ it for a
while, that would be perfect.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,