I just fixed this ... IDEA put my tests into the main folder and so ads choked because of it.

On 7/22/07, builds@organicelement.com <builds@organicelement.com> wrote:
Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #129 failed (50 tests passed)
Agent: Default agent
Build results: http://builds.organicelement.com/viewLog.html?buildId=282&buildTypeId=bt1

Changes included (2 changes)
Change 558465 by akarasulu (2 files):
adding some more syntax checkers and syntaxes to the apache schema producers

Change 558464 by akarasulu (19 files):
changes ...

o added some new syntax checkers for java data types: byte, int, short, char
o added some constants to SchemaConstants for syntaxes
o using constants in SchemaConstants in some syntax checkers instead of SC_OID
o changed SchemaConstants into Interface to do away with public static finals

see more information about changed files: http://builds.organicelement.com/viewLog.html?tab=buildChangesDiv&buildId=282&buildTypeId=bt1

Configure email notifications: http://builds.organicelement.com/profile.html?init=1#notifications