Thanks David for it. I'll start using it.

Alex

On 7/21/07, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com > wrote:

On Jul 21, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

Is this equivalent to the one we have in eclipse? Meaning it honors our existing style?

Everything I've noticed as being different from the geronimo style is in this file, but I have no idea what I may have missed.  IIRC bracket placement, spaces around parentheses, indent, and import order are all the same as what is generally checked in. YMMV and feel free to remove this file if you don't like it.

thanks
david jencks

Alex