Oh that's great I'll look out for it and start using confluence tinyurls.  I had no
idea the feature even existed.

Alex

On 7/16/07, Chris Custine <ccustine@apache.org> wrote:
I did some quick testing, and I think we can do this by using the tinyurl for the page you want to reference.  The tinyurl is in the info tab for each page.  I tested this theory by moving a page to a new space and renamed the page at the same time and the tinyurl remained constant so I think this should be a usable solution.  I actually use confluence tinyurls all the time in emails and references from external sites.

Chris