Oooops I confused the two: sorry guys.

Alex

On 7/16/07, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org > wrote:
> OK Ersin how can we get Chris involved with the infra team so he can just
> make this happen for us.  Sounds like he's a confluence fanatic to me.
> Chris you mind just driving
> this for us?  I don't even think I have admin rights on Confluence.

Are we talking about Chris Custine? Because a detailed post in this
thread is from Dr Christopher Betts, not Chris Custine.

Even if it's possible, only PMC members can be Confluence
administrators as I understand from here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

BTW, it's also possible to subscribe to Atom feeds from Confluence too.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org