OK Ersin how can we get Chris involved with the infra team so he can just make this happen for us.  Sounds like he's a confluence fanatic to me.  Chris you mind just driving
this for us?  I don't even think I have admin rights on Confluence.

BTW this would be different (regarding our permissions) if we got a solaris zone for
directory and put our own JIRA and Confluence instances up there.  Is this even
something worth exploring?

Alex