Hi all,

Lots of new pages are being added to confluence.  I just missed a new page that Emmanuel had added a while
back on the work he did to improve the partition lookup mechanism.  If I had this available or new that it existed
I might have understood the code a bit better while trying to refactor it.

Anyways these kinds of problems may be avoided if we can make confluence send notifications to one of our
mailing lists.  Perhaps a new ML is needed but I would be content on sending these notifications directly to the
dev list.

Shall we enable this and if so does anyone know how we can do this?

Thanks,
Alex