NP - there's more to this though after fixing the manifest.  As mentioned before
the whole sequence to initialize the registries are different now since they are
loaded from the schema partition.  I stubbed this out in the past to make things
compile but it always blew out an exception with a ...

if ( true )
{
    throw ....
}

So it's still broken.  I have to figure out how to navigate this command structure to add
the code needed to initialize the registries.  Working on it right now. I'll be on IRC if you
are available.

Alex