Yeah Pierre you'll find a lot of missing deps there.  I don't think i updated this stuff
after the dynamic schema feature which broke apart some deps and introduced new
ones.  Let me commit my changes to the manifest so you can see what is needed
right now. Done! Take a look at commit 555693.

Also note that I seemed to have added some exception that is thrown every time the
dump command is attempted since the initialization changed seriously with the
dynamic schema feature.  I have to remove this and figure out how load the registries.

Alex