<WARNING>
Forgot to mention that edits on server-main/server.xml and server-installers/src/main/installers/server.xml will all be lost with clean, install directives to maven.  You must edit the server-xml/src/main/resources/server.xml file and mvn install it then rebuild the server-main or server-installers modules to get the updates.
</WARNING>

Hi all,

I used the little trick David Jencks used in his Triplesec branch to reduce the number of server.xml
file copies in the ApacheDS trunk to one file.  It now serves as the single authoritative file and is
located here in the new server-xml module in ApacheDS:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/server-xml/src/main/resources/

This module just contains the server.xml file in the artifact that it produces. It is unpacked into
the respective positions the server.xml file is needed within the server-main and server-installers
module by the maven dependency plugin.  I'm still using the old codehaus mojo for now but I'm
too lazy to upgrade to the version brought over to the maven project.  This just works really well.

Thanks David!!!

Alex