Hey Dave thanks for this trick I just got it working and committed.  Seems like I should
upgrade as you suggested.

Alex

On Jul 11, 2007, at 11:39 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

Hi David,

In my copy of triplesec I built a module with the basic server
configuration in it that could easily be used in all the tests.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/triplesec-jacc2/
itest-data

That eliminated all but the one copy of server.xml in that module.
So I tend to think of the problem as solved for triplesec.

 So this itest-data module seems to be unpacked by this dependency-maven-plugin.
That's the whole purpose to this codehaus mojo?

It looks to me as if I/we should change to using the

 dependency:unpack goal.  Either I couldn't find it last december or it wasn't out yet.  This one has lots and lots of other functionality...
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/howto.html

Anyway if your question is, are we using this plugin for anything else besides unpacking, no, just to unpack.

thanks
david jencks

Alex