Hmmm this sounds odd.  Sounds like you might not be doing the mvn eclipse:eclipse in the topmost directory?  Check and make sure you're in the parent of all the subprojects even above the triplesec directory.

Alex

Hi,

I am trying to import Triplesec trunk (with dependencies) into Eclipse
but I have not been successful yet. After a mvn eclipse:eclipse all
project and classpath files are created without problems as it seems.
However when I try to import all of the projects including
dependencies (from ApacheDS) Eclipse can only find a couple of the
ApacheDS projects although they exist there with required Eclipse meta
files.

Any ideas, experiences?

--
Ersin