Hi Enrique,

Just curious how the client implementation for Kerberos and Changepw is going.  When do you
think you'll have these components completed?

I'd like to start revamping tests in ApacheDS and Triplesec to use these components so we get
solid integration tests.  Furthermore we can migrating simple apps that come with triplesec to
use the new Kerberos JAAS module to authenticate against Triplesec without requiring users to
externally configure the krb5.conf file which is a big part of making the 3 minute download and
try experience better.

Thanks,
Alex