Hi Chris,

Perhaps you can let us know whether or not you want to merge your enhancements to
the installers and bootstrappers which now uses the Tanuki wrapper instead of procrun
and jsvc.

No pressure here and if you would like to push this off until 1.5.2 that's understandable.
This would buy us more time to test things.  However remember that 1.5.x is a feature
release branch and thus it's OK to have some bumps in the road.  This way we can get
some feedback on your work then quickly fix any issues in 1.5.2 if we do release this
in 1.5.1.  Both scenarios are OK with me.

Alex