I would like to try to get this in 1.5.1.  What I need to do is test the Windows installers and see what needs to be done there.  If I sacrifice the Debian .deb packages, I should be able to get everything tested and merged.  If I don't get it done by the end of the week we can push it off but I will give it a shot.

Chris

+1 for me too.

If you feel like pushing them to 1.5.1, then it's ok.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,