directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ASN.1] Interesting library w/ potential for additional annnotations for ASN.1 encodings
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:38:22 GMT
Seems interesting, and a good target for the Dungeons lab ! The only
pb we have with this is lack of time ...

Even if I'm a an ASN.1 afficionadios, I don't have 48 hours a day, and
even if I had, I would have to dedicate them to Directory atm... If
someone else wants to help on this, te Dugeon lab is wide open !

emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,