directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Are the current refactoring changes going to break Triplesec?
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:55:54 GMT
Hi,

yes, I wish that refactoring are done only on parts we now have tests
cases. The major issue we currently have with kerberos is the lack of
tests case. As soon as the tests case are written, it's ok, to
refactor the code, but tests case should cover the current server and
TSec too, as it's now a part of the project.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,