directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JNDI] LdapContext.destroyContext() Bug?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:07:56 GMT
Hi Ole,

can you provide a full fonctionning tests exposing the incorrect behavior ?

Thanks !

> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm wondering whether the LdapContext.destroySubcontext() method is working properly?
 I have some code like this:
> ===================================================================================
> String destroyedObjectRelativeDN = dataObjectToRelativeDNCache.get(destroyedObject);
> LdapContext destroyedContext      =
>         (LdapContext) containerContext.lookup(destroyedObjectRelativeDN);
>
> System.out.println(destroyedContext.getNameInNamespace());
> ===================================================================================
>
> If I run this I get what I expect, which is:
> ===================================================================================
> example-com-users-accounts-Authorization-id=2,cn=authorizationList,example-com-users-accounts-User-id=1,cn=accounts,cn=users,cn=example,cn=com,ou=das
> example-com-users-accounts-Authorization-id=3,cn=authorizationList,example-com-users-accounts-User-id=1,cn=accounts,cn=users,cn=example,cn=com,ou=das
> example-com-users-accounts-Configuration-id=5,cn=configuration,example-com-users-accounts-User-id=1,cn=accounts,cn=users,cn=example,cn=com,ou=das
> ===================================================================================
>
> So the container context is able to lookup all the contexts that it should be able to
lookup.  However if I change the code and ask it to destroy these contexts like this:

> containerContext.destroySubcontext(destroyedObjectRelativeDN);
>
> I get an exception like this:
> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException: Attempt to lookup
non-existant entry: example-com-users-accounts-authorization-id=2,2.5.4.3=authorizationlist,example-com-users-accounts-user-id=1,2.5.4.3=accounts,2.5.4.3=users,2.5.4.3=example,2.5.4.3=com,2.5.4.11=das

--
Regards,
Cordialement,