directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Confluence] Anyone know how we can send notifications to the dev list?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:37:12 GMT
Hi guys,

it would be very valuable if we can point to confluence pages into the
code, as annotations. I don't know which will be the best solution as
confluence pages might change, and we need the code to be on the same
page, but at least, this would help a lot those who are looking at the
code to know that it is connected to some description somwhere on
confluence.

This is really important as confluence is a little bit a mess when it
comes to dev pages...

wdyt ?

--
Regards,