directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject [ApacheDS] [CiDIT] Got a confluence page up on what this will be
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:45:06 GMT
Hi all,

I just created a confluence page (not fully complete with details yet) on
our Configuration
in DIT objectives.  The page via our site is located here:

For now I have simply defined what it is or rather what it will be. I also
talk about the advantages
of CiDIT and the disadvantages of having the configuration out of the DIT as
we have it now. As
I investigate how this can be achieved I will be adding detailed information
to this wiki page.

If y'all are interested in discussing the impact of this you now have a
description of what it will be.
This way we can start the discussion. Feel free to add to the
[dis]advantages opposing sections
for what I have done here: being biased for CiDIT I just show it's
advantages while showing only
the disadvantages of what we have now.

I'll start another thread on CiDIT discussions for those interested.

View raw message