directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Confluence] Anyone know how we can send notifications to the dev list?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:28:25 GMT
OK Ersin how can we get Chris involved with the infra team so he can just
make this happen for us.  Sounds like he's a confluence fanatic to me.
Chris you mind just driving
this for us?  I don't even think I have admin rights on Confluence.

BTW this would be different (regarding our permissions) if we got a solaris
zone for
directory and put our own JIRA and Confluence instances up there.  Is this
even
something worth exploring?

Alex