directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Tools commands in 1.5.x don't seem to be outputing any logs
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:54:54 GMT
NP - there's more to this though after fixing the manifest.  As mentioned
before
the whole sequence to initialize the registries are different now since they
are
loaded from the schema partition.  I stubbed this out in the past to make
things
compile but it always blew out an exception with a ...

if ( true )
{
    throw ....
}

So it's still broken.  I have to figure out how to navigate this command
structure to add
the code needed to initialize the registries.  Working on it right now. I'll
be on IRC if you
are available.

Alex