directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Tools commands in 1.5.x don't seem to be outputing any logs
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:52:43 GMT
Yeah Pierre you'll find a lot of missing deps there.  I don't think i
updated this stuff
after the dynamic schema feature which broke apart some deps and introduced
new
ones.  Let me commit my changes to the manifest so you can see what is
needed
right now. Done! Take a look at commit 555693.

Also note that I seemed to have added some exception that is thrown every
time the
dump command is attempted since the initialization changed seriously with
the
dynamic schema feature.  I have to remove this and figure out how load the
registries.

Alex