directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Using single authoritative server.xml file now
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 04:52:08 GMT
<WARNING>
Forgot to mention that edits on server-main/server.xml and
server-installers/src/main/installers/server.xml will all be lost with
clean, install directives to maven.  You must edit the
server-xml/src/main/resources/server.xml file and mvn install it then
rebuild the server-main or server-installers modules to get the updates.
</WARNING>