directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerberos implementation questions
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:33:20 GMT
First of all this presumes the clients mirror the version of the server. I
don't
think you want that right?  Also the client is an external (to apacheds)
project
to ApacheDS so I would put the correct version of the client into the
dependencyManagement section.  Then you don't need to specify the version
of the artifact in the dependencies section for these clients.

Secondly you want <scope>test</scope> in there for these dependencies if in
fact you intend their scope to be test scope.

Alex