directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring config / Config in DIT
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:09:21 GMT
Well, what I was thinking was storing a representation of the XML in
DIT, instead of the raw XML. So I think it may be better to use the
DIT as a configuration store for Spring (as they also support Java
Configuration files for example).

BTW, I like Spring too!

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org