directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Triplesec][Build] Having problem in importing to Eclipse
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:56:43 GMT
This also applies to the ApacheDS 1.0.x branch. So this in a problem
with ApacheDS 1.0.x project structure, not Triplesec. And I cannot
still solve the pb.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org