directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Triplesec] Thinking of a quick rewrite
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:46:54 GMT
Hi,

As far as I remember, core Triplesec is code it not so complicated and
can be rewritten in a acceptable amount of time. Of course some codes
like OTP can be easily reused. Moving current codebase to ApacheDS 1.5
is not very easy, so a rewrite would help there too. And of course I
am cool with trigger stuff.

--
Ersin Er

R.A. and Ph.D Student at the Dept. of Computer Eng. in Hacettepe University
http://www.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr

Committer and PMC Member of The Apache Directory Project
http://directory.apache.org