directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [IDE] [IDEA] Does anyone have a Directory style file I can import into idea?
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:25:32 GMT

On Jul 21, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Is this equivalent to the one we have in eclipse? Meaning it honors
> our existing style?

Everything I've noticed as being different from the geronimo style is
in this file, but I have no idea what I may have missed.  IIRC
bracket placement, spaces around parentheses, indent, and import
order are all the same as what is generally checked in. YMMV and feel
free to remove this file if you don't like it.

thanks
david jencks