directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Triplesec] Thinking of a quick rewrite
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:11:26 GMT
Is this progressing?  I imagine you guys already know this, but my
copy of triplesec used apacheds 1.5-snapshot from around january and
had what I consider a considerably improved persistence mechanism --
sort of like jdo except you enhance by hand.

I'm hoping to have some time to work on triplesec shortly....

thanks
david jencks