directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache LDAP Studio 0.8.1 ?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:56:09 GMT
On 7/5/07, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:

> > [X] +1 Release LDAP Studio 0.8.1
>
> Many thanks, P-A for doing all the work and providing the packages. I
> tested the Linux_i386 and Windows versions, both are working. I don't
> have a AMD64 machine so I couldn't test the new package.
>

> I have some suggestions:
>
> 1.)
> We should keep the os, ws and arch (plus x86_64) tags for the RCP
> feature in both the feature.xml and the update site because we only
> provide the RCP application for these platforms.

Yeah, good suggestion. I'll update the update site.

2.)
> We should add the version number to the download packages:
> LDAP_Studio_Linux_AMD64.tar.gz -> LDAP_Studio_0.8.1_Linux_AMD64.tar.gz

Yeah, of course.
The packages will be renamed before their inclusion on the mirrors.

3.)
> I think it is enough if we only release the x86_64 binary package and
> the update site. I think there are no changes in the other packages.

Well, I don't know. I think we'll need to update the other packages as well,
since the features has changed (from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1) in each version.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud