directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Are the current refactoring changes going to break Triplesec?
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 04:09:21 GMT
> yes, I wish that refactoring are done only on parts we now have tests
> cases. The major issue we currently have with kerberos is the lack of
> tests case. As soon as the tests case are written, it's ok, to
> refactor the code, but tests case should cover the current server and
> TSec too, as it's now a part of the project.

I have been exclusively focused on providing test coverage.  The
latest series of changes was fully "test driven."  In the last week I
added ~70 new tests (~4 kloc).  The changes I made last night were
improvements to spec compliance found while writing the tests and
reviewing the latest Kerberos RFC.

The AS and TGS are now pretty well covered in protocol-kerberos.  I
will now move on to protocol-changepw and then move back to the
integration tests for Kerberos, Change Password, and SASL GSSAPI.

Enrique