directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Are the current refactoring changes going to break Triplesec?
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 03:59:48 GMT
These changes were all to protocol workflow behavior in the
ticket-granting service (TGS).  As such, they didn't touch the
pre-authentication verifiers at all, which are in the authentication
service (AS).

I tried checking T-Sec to make sure but the build fails since
org.apache.directory.server 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT artifacts don't appear to
be deployed.  If you have them checked out, could you please deploy
them?  Then I'll get into double-checking T-Sec is OK.

Enrique