directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos implementation questions
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:04:41 GMT
> Guys,
>
> I did a simple test on my laptop writing a kerberos-unity project,
> mimicing the server-unit project. I think that this should be a good
> approach, as you don't have anymore dependency to deal with.
>
> wdyt ?

What would you do in the case of SASL GSSAPI bind tests, which use
both Kerberos and LDAP?  I am in favor of a single integration test
module.

Similarly, integration tests for Change Password would use Change
Password and Kerberos.

kerberos-unit would make sense if you were only testing the Kerberos
protocol, but then why not just put the tests in protocol-kerberos.

Enrique