directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos implementation questions
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:44:35 GMT
> First of all this presumes the clients mirror the version of the server. I
> don't
> think you want that right?

Nope.  I just now looked at how shared-ldap is set up so I'll follow
the way that's done.  Unfortunately, the ldap clients are on Maven 1
so I couldn't use them as an example.

> Also the client is an external (to apacheds)
> project
> to ApacheDS so I would put the correct version of the client into the
> dependencyManagement section.  Then you don't need to specify the version
> of the artifact in the dependencies section for these clients.

OK, I take it you mean the dependencyManagement section of the
apacheds trunk's POM, not server-unit.

> Secondly you want <scope>test</scope> in there for these dependencies if
in
> fact you intend their scope to be test scope.

OK, I see how the server-unit POM does this for ldapsdk.

Enrique